Saturday, December 5, 2009

3RD DECEMBER

I woke up at 6AM (as usual) and found the fog surrounding the city. So, I guessed it will be very foggy on the outskirts. Another teacher of my school came to pick me up at 7AM, according to our planning 3days on his bike and 3days on my bike we go to Handia, this saves petrol, so on that day it was his turn.
As we reach near the Shastri Bridge, we sense what stored for us today- ZERO VISIBILITY !!
We heard that term a lot but today we got the oppurtunity to view it ! How Exciting!
We moved at a cautious speed of 30KMPH but it was soon decreased to around 20KMPH at the centre of the Bridge. We cannot able to see even a metre everything was covered.
Later as we reach to a place called Jagatpur, we saw a headlight coming towards us from at a distance of about 8-10metres when it came nearer we felt its not a bike but a jeep with only one headlight and when it crossed us we saw it was a truck.
As we reach our destination, it was about 8:15AM, the distance which took only 50minutes to cover daily today took 1hr15mins. But I enjoyed it a lot and I too hope to drive in the zero visibility next day as it will be my turn next day.
But Alas ! The next day it was very little fog and we reached within 50minutes.

I WAS NOT WRITING IN MY BLOG BECAUSE I WAS NOT VISITING ANYWHERE, BUT NOW, I HAVE TWO JOURNEYS COMING UP- ONE ON 20TH DECEMBER IN NEW DELHI AND THE OTHER ON 27TH AT LUCKNOW. SO TWO NEW POST WILL BE COMING UP !!

No comments:

Post a Comment